MANAGING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- A reminder that anyone entering our centre who has a smartphone is required to use the mySA GOV app on their phone and our QR code to undertake the SA Government prescribed COVID SAfe Check-In
- If you do not have a smartphone then you are required to place your name, phone number and time that you entered the centre on a check-in list for that particular evening of competition
A reminder that our practices continue to be guided by Tennis SA's Community Tennis Guidelines and that players :
- should stay at home if thay are feeling ill in any way
- observe the density requirement of one person/square metre and physical distancing principle of 1.5 metres distance from all others both on and off the court
- engage in good hygiene practices that include greeting and acknowledging through clicking of racquets and using the hand sanitisers provided at the complex
We ask all members/players to observe the above conditions at all times, so that there is no need for ‘marshalling' and will keep Team Captains informed of further updates as they occur.
Frank SPIEL, TSSA Secretary on behalf of TSSA Committee
INFORMATION about our WEEKLY COMPETITIONS
TSSA conducts various competitions on week nights during our Summer (October-March) & Winter (April-September) seasons, with all matches being played at our South Park Tennis Seniors Centre and complying with TSSA Competion Rules.
The following table outlines:
Reminder to lodge a 2021 Winter Weekly Competitions - TEAM Nomination Form for our Winter Weekly Comps that are held on Monday & Wednesday nights.
Contact | Karen AHRENS | 0410 315 220 | email@example.com | if you want more information about lodging a team nomination, or seeking to play in a DIV. 1 Women's Weekly Comp. on Monday Nights!
CLOSING DATE for lodgment of Team Nomination Forms is Friday 23rd April 2021.
When we have determined the various competition draws they will be linked to the relevant listing hereunder and the various Premiership Tables for the 2021 TSSA Winter Season will be loaded as information becomes available:
Mixed Doubles - Open
- Mixed Doubles Open Premiership Table
Mixed Men's Doubles - Division 1
- Men's Doubles Div. 1 Premiership Table
Mixed Women's Doubles - Division 1
- Women's Doubles Div. 1 Premiership Table
Men's Doubles - Division B1
- Men's Div. B1 Premiership Table
Men's Doubles - Division B2
- Men's Div. B2 Premiership Table
Matches Results & Ladders
You can view match results via your Personal Dashboard that will be set up for you upon Registering in MATCH CENTRE
Once you are registered you will only need to Log In each time via the Match Centre webpage.
To become involved in our Weekly Competitions you are encouraged to either contact the Competition Coordinator listed for the competition you are interested in via their mobile phone, or just come out and introduce yourself to them (usually there 20 minutes before commencement time). You can check out the standards of play and facilities, whilst you’re there.
Individual nominations are always welcomed, as all teams from time to time need Fill-in players that is often the way new members get into existing teams.
If you wish to form a team with friends let us know!
If you know anyone else interested in playing, pass their names on to us!
We are seeking to increase the numbers of teams participating in each of our Weekly Competitions, as there is plenty of capacity to accommodate new teams.
Contact Norbert JAHNKE our TSSA Competitions Manager OR the Competition Coordinator for the Weekly Competition you are interested in.
Look forward to seeing you out and playing tennis!