Est. 1967 Top Notch Club & Courts
Our Vision: St. Christopher’s Tennis Club provides the parish and members tennis opportunities and a fun and social environment, through the commitment of strong governance over Member Programs, Asset Management and Financial Sustainability.
Tennis Club/Court Event Calendar: Whats On?
Number of Courts: 3
Surface: En Tout Cas (Red Pourus), simlar to European clay surface seen at the French Open. En Tout Cas is known for its unique ball bounce and allows players to slide. The surface is forgiving on the body, and provides players more time to get to the ball due to the speed.
Lights: Available on all 3 Courts, Coin Operated @ $2.00 per 15 minutes.
- Guests are permitted at the cost of $5.00 (payable at the coin box)
- Organised competition, social and professional coaching have priority for court usage. Otherwise, courts are available for members and their guests during the day and under lights in the evening.
- The club provides a smoke-free environment in the clubhouse and oncourt and encourages all members to adopt a ‘Sunsmart’ attitude.
- Courtesy on court is encouraged and expected of all members – this covers polite behaviour and language, consideration for others when there are members waiting to play, and treating all other members equitably.
- Correct shoes for en-tout-cas courts are essential. Heels, bar-treads and ripple soles break through the court surface and are not permitted.
- Correct court maintenance must be carried out for the preservation of the court surface – the bagging and watering routine necessary for all court use is displayed at the courts.
- The club offers hire of courts and clubhouse, please contact us for more information.
Follow us on Facebook
How to find us
5 Doon Avenue Glen Waverley Victoria 3150