Thursday Evening Mixed Doubles & Singles Competitions
MIXED DOUBLES COMPETITION SECRETARY: Lisa Caldbeck – Mob: 0403 087 423, Email: email@example.com
SINGLES COMPETITION SECRETARY: Alvin Maple - Mob: 0407 278 836
- Thursday Evening Mixed Doubles Scores to 22nd October
- Thursday Evening Mixed Doubles 3rd Comp 2020 Draw
- Thursday Evening Mixed Doubles Player Info 1st Comp 2020
- Mixed Doubles Reserves List
- Thursday Singles Comp Scores to 20th February
- Thursday Evening Singles Comp Revised Draw 1st Comp 2020
- Thursday Evening Singles Comp Player Info 1st Comp 2020
- Mixed Doubles competition is played at Meadowbank Park courts.
- Singles Comp is played at Ryde Tennis Centre. Three competitions are played each calendar year.
- Next Competition: 1st Competition commences 6th February 2020.
- Grading night: TBA.
- Comp Duration: 10 rounds followed by Semis, Finals or playoffs (No play during school holidays)
- Mixed Doubles Format: 2 ladies & 2 gents play 2 mixed, then mens, then ladies, 2 mixed doubles set. 6 sets in all and tiebreaker played at 5 games all. $95 court hire fees per comp per player.
- Singles Teams Format: 2 players per team play 2 doubles sets then 2 sets of singles each. 6 sets in all and standard tiebreakers played at 5 games all. $125 court hire fees per comp per player.
- Match Times: Commence at 7:30pm until 10:30pm approx.
- Registration Fee: $15 registration ($2 discount if paid in first 2 weeks of comp).
- Membership Fee: $40 – for the year 1/7/2019 to 30/6/2020. Membership Forms
- New Players and Reserves: inquiries are welcome at any time during the course of each competition
- See the Player Info sheets above for full competition details.
For an updated copy of the Reserves & Captains List, please email the competition secretary.