Assistant Tennis Coach – North West Coast
Are you fun loving? Do you love having fun with children? Are you energetic and have a bubbly personality? We are looking for Assistant Tennis Coaches for the North West Coast. No experience necessary. Flexible hours. Candidate must be prepared to complete a coach training course.
Prospective coaches should be:
* Energetic & fun
* Knowledgeable about tennis technique & tactics or willingness to learn
* Confident with clients of all ages
* Professional & punctual
* Consciously create a positive and community feel to activities
* The ability to develop and build strong professional relationships with the team, students, parents, club members and the tennis community
* Well organised and love of learning and growing your knowledge
* Show initiative and creativity
If you are up for a challenge, want to be part of our team and think you can make a difference, this is the position for you!
Successful applicant may be required to run or assist with the following lessons:
* Hot Shots (Red, Orange, Green balls)
* Adult group classes incl. Cardio Tennis
* Junior & Adult private lessons
We like to work with you on what area you are most passionate about delivering wherever possible.
The successful applicant must have the following:
* Valid Working With Vulnerable People Check (or willingness to obtain)
* Valid relevant Tennis Australia Coach Membership (Or willingness to obtain)
* Valid National Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
* First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
We can offer hours to coach one to seven days per week, 3pm till late hours. Pay rate negotiable based on experience. Hours available will be flexible depending on availability. Shifts may include before & after school hours as well as weekends.
Contact Pip on 0438 687 542 for a confidential phone interview.