Play Your Way
No matter what your tennis playing needs, we have you covered.
From weekly social tennis, to private court hire and organised competitive leagues, Gardens Tennis offers a number of options for players so that you can Play Your Way.
For more information about any of our Play based programs please click the links to the relevant sections above.
In line with NT Government directives https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/steps-to-restart/roadmap-new-normal
and Tennis NT Community Tennis Guidelines https://www.tennis.com.au/nt/files/2020/05/COVID-19-Guidelines-for-Play-010520_v2_May-update-1.pdf, stage 3 of the restart of tennis activity at Gardens Tennis commenced 6 June 2020.
Access to, and use of, the Gardens Tennis Club in stage 3 is on the basis of the following conditions:
You MUST NOT attend the Club if you
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have flu-like symptoms
You MUST practice social distancing at all times you are at the Gardens Tennis Club keeping 1.5 metres away from other people including after playing, accessing the pro-shop, in sitting areas and using changing rooms. Avoid post-match handshakes.
You MUST engage in proper hygiene practices including:
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you play, eating and using the bathroom
- Cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissues immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- Do not share water bottles
- Make payments via EFTPOS where possible
No alcohol is to be brought onto the Club premises by members or clients.