COVID-19 Restrictions July 2020 - Boroondara Tennis Clubs
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 00:00
In line with the latest information from the Victorian Government, we are now reverting back to the original COVID-19 safe plan, with additional restrictions on numbers, including the following:
- Our club house will remain closed.
- Community competition is cancelled until further notice
- Courts will remain open for casual play (public court hire or club members) for members of the same household or for 2 people from different households.
- Doubles only for people from the same household
- Coaching - 2 people allowed plus a coach - so no group coaching - max number of people per session is 2 plus a coach
- 10 PATRONS at the venue subject to physical distancing - coaches can be in addition to this
- All other programmes and activity are ceased until further notice
- Tennis equipment must not be shared
- No one from outside a lockdown area may play at a facility within the lockdown area – and vice versa
For further information please see: tennis-victoria-update-8-july-2020