Welcome to Mayfield Park Tennis Club
Important members update, Tennis Victoria Update
On Sunday 22 November, the Victorian State Government announced the easing of restrictions that came into effect at 11.59pm on Sunday 22 November. The below information is in line with the DHHS published Restricted Activities Directions.
Follow the COVIDSafe principles:
- Please carry a face mask at all times and wear a face mask for situations when you cannot physically distance yourself from others (1.5m apart).
- Do not play if you are sick or unwell.
- Collect details (Full name and Phone number) for contact tracing purposes.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue.
- Use good hand hygiene.
Victorian Community Tennis Guidelines Tennis Victoria Version 2 23 November 2020 3 The directions of the Victorian Government for Victoria from Monday 23 November:
- Facilities and Clubhouses are subjected to the density limit of 1 person per 4sq metres.
- Clubhouses should advise how many maximum people are permitted into their venue using this signage.
- For an outdoor facility: No more than 50 people in a group and not more than 500 in total at a venue any one time.
- Community tennis competition can continue. Attendees should be aligned with the numbers referenced above. Spectators are permitted in the total venue cap numbers listed above.
- Everyone must practice physical distancing at all times by being 1.5m apart from one another.
- Equipment can be shared, provided it is cleaned between users.
- Records must be kept of all members of the public using the facility. You may want to use this QR Code resource to assist with participant tracking and encourage facility users to download the COVIDSafe app.
- Outdoors: If you are 12 years or older, you must carry a face mask, unless you have a lawful reason. If at any time, you cannot physically distance yourself (1.5m) from others, you must wear your face mask.
- Indoors: If you are 12 years or older, you must wear a face mask when you are indoors, unless you have a lawful reason. Once you begin playing Tennis, you can remove your mask.
Mayfield Park Tennis Courts have a Covid Safe Plan. No drinking taps are open for use. Please BYO your water bottles, hand sanitiser, and equipment where possible.
Mayfield Park Tennis Club is a very active and family-oriented tennis club.
We are located at 34-38 Mayfield Drive, Mount Waverley
The club has four en-tous-cas courts and two synthetic clay courts, all under lights including two coin-operated lights for use by members.
Beginners play Hot Shots competition.
Juniors teams play with the Waverley and District Tennis Association (WDTA) Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Senior competition tennis available Saturday afternoons,
Night competition tennis available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights.
During the winter season, many of our seniors compete in the Tennis Victoria Pennant Season.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our club, please contact Brad Hasler on 0417 327 880
How to find us
34-38 Mayfield Drive Mount Waverley Victoria 3149