How to find us
Hamilton Park Tennis Club
New South Wales
Hamilton Park Tennis Club is situated in beautiful Gregson Park in Hamilton NSW, within easy reach of inner Newcastle.
The complex includes:
• two synthetic grass tennis courts, both of which have modern LED lights
• a clubhouse with kitchenette facilities, fridge, table and chairs, and even a bookswap corner!
• outdoor seating areas
• plenty of free roadside parking next to the complex
• bottle recycling bin: we take your bottles/cans to a recycling facility and use the cash to purchase cans of balls. We randomly gift a can of balls to our permanent hirers
Hiring times are between 7:00am and 9:30pm every day of the week.
New members are always welcome!
The courts are booked for members’ social play each week on Saturday and Tuesday mornings. If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit the club between 10am and 11am on Saturday morning or 9am and 10am on Tuesday morning when members will be at the club enjoying the club's social doubles competition. Feel free to bring a racquet and join in!
Building our community
HPTC is a club for the community. It is run by volunteers and hire fees go towards upgrading and maintaining the facility. We take an active role in ensuring the Club is recognised by Newcastle Council and other stakeholders as being a vital and well-used part of the Gregson Park infrastructure.
• respect the local residents by minimising noise, particularly in the early morning. Car doors slamming can be especially problematic
• do not bring pets into the complex
• do not smoke in or around the complex
• leave the clubhouse clean and tidy