Welcome to the Kew Tennis Club! Kew Tennis Club
We are able to resume activities at the club under the following conditions:
- no access to the clubhouse
- no shared use of equipment
- maintain 1.5m social distancing
The Kew Tennis Club is one of the oldest in Victoria, having been established in the 1880s. We have been located on Adeney Avenue since 1919.
The club runs on a co-operative basis with volunteer Committee members attending to the organisation of the facilities and events within the club. With the resurgent popularity of tennis, the Kew Tennis Club welcomes new members and their involvement in the running of the club.
We offer social tennis, competition, cardio tennis, kids holiday programs and coaching for kids and adults.
- 4 mod grass courts, all floodlit.
- The floodlights operate automatically through the Book A Court system.
- The Club house has the capacity to hold about 60 people. It has been recently renovated and comes with a fully equipped kitchen, bathrooms and TV. Please note the club house is closed at the moment due to covid restrictions.
- There are external toilet facilities on the west side of the building and a drinking fountain between courts 1&2
Tea and coffee are available to members. Members are asked to wash their cups and other dishes after use.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with what's happening at the club!
Book in 3 quick steps...
1. Check availability
View the online participant sheet to find your preferred time and court.
2. Choose a session
Select your preferred available time and book. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your participant. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!
How to find us
Adeney Avenue Kew Victoria 3101