Welcome to Tally Ho Tennis Club
COVID Update (17/02/2021)
Following today’s announcement from State Government, community sport can resume as of tomorrow – Thursday, 18th February 2021.
From 11:59pm, Wednesday 17 February 2021, Victoria will return to COVID Safe Summer restrictions with some revised conditions. A summary of restrictions as they impact our tennis club are detailed below:
If you are unwell OR If you have been directed to isolate or quarantine by DHHS and awaiting test results - DO NOT enter the club grounds.
- The Clubhouse is open subjected to the density limit of 1 person per 4sq metres. Signage will be posted accordingly at the entrance to the clubhouse.
- Indoors - You must wear a face mask upon entry into the clubhouse as per Department of Health guidelines.
- Outdoors - Density limit of 1 person per 2sq metres in our facility at any one time. You must carry a face mask, as per Department of Health guidelines. Once you begin playing tennis, you can remove your mask. If at any time, you cannot physically distance yourself (1.5m) from others, you must wear your face mask.
- Community tennis competition can resume. Spectators/visitors are permitted in the facility and must also follow the above requirements.
- Equipment can be shared, provided it is cleaned between users.
- Records must be kept of all members of the public using the facility. Everyone (members & spectators/visitors) must sign in via the QR CODE (which is located on the entry door to the clubhouse). If members cannot get the QR CODE to work on their mobiles, there will be a "sign in" book in the clubhouse located on the table between the men’s toilets and centre storeroom.
In addition to the above, a reminder:
- Exercise good hand hygiene and use supplied sanitiser where required
- Playing sessions to be limited to 45 mins in duration, if others waiting
- Please be considerate of those waiting to play (First in, First Out)
- Our Club Coach has priority over social tennis
Tally Ho Tennis Club is situated right in the heart of Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, so we are in a great location. We have 7 Rebound Ace high shock absorption tennis courts all with lights for night play, so we have nice comfortable and clean courts, a fantastic clubhouse and surrounds.
Why not come down and have a look or contact our President Sam Hickey on 0402 100 889 if you have any questions.
Danielle Jones is our coach and she has been with the Club since 2001. Danielle caters for all standards from beginners to advanced. Danielle can be contacted on 0408 125 378 if you wish to enquire about group or private lessons.
Membership Secretary: 0438 802 630
Secretary: 0499 150 684
Coach – Danielle Jones: 0408 125 378
Tally Ho Tennis Club – Tally Ho Reserve, Bennett Avenue, Mt. Waverley (Google Maps)
How to find us
Bennett Ave Mount Waverley Victoria 3149