How to find us
South Wagga Tennis Club
Cnr Morgan St and Oates Ave
New South Wales
Welcome to South Wagga Tennis Club!
Our club was founded in 1923 and prides itself on being a family friendly facility that caters for all ages and abilities. We have six synthetic grass courts with lights and four hot shots courts.
Services provided by the club include:
We have also recently released some South Wagga Tennis Club merchandise which is available for purchase, consisting of Classic Polo's, Player's Polo's, Training Tees, Bucket Hats and Snapback Caps. See the Merchandise Tab for details or visit our Online Store.