The courts have re-opened for play in line with current COVID-19 restrictions.
The clubhouse is open with following provisos
- Only persons who are fully vaccinated are allowed entry.
- Persons who are deemed an "excepted person", not requiring vaccination are also allowed access. Such "excepted persons" includes children under the age of 16 years.
- Only a maximum of 20 persons are allowed access at any one time.
- Persons must have documentary evidence of their relevant status which must be produced to a Committee Member, if requested. This is a requirement of the state government's "Open Premises Direction (No 2)"
The following rules apply.
- When entering the facilities use Vic Government QR Code on the gate or clubhouse door or sign the Visitors’ Register
- Use hand sanitiser when entering the courts
- Maintain social distancing
- Wear a face-mask when not playing, eating or drinking
- Clean all touched surfaces before leaving