The Golden Grove Tennis Club is situated in Tilly Recreation Park, corner of Hancock and Yatala Vale Roads, Surrey Downs. The clubhouse was built in 2021 and has a balcony overlooking 4 tennis courts whilst surrounded by a further 5 courts, a playground and soccer pitches. Multiple carports available. Wheelchair accessible.
- Hire includes use of the clubroom and balcony and courts at an additional cost
- Kitchen use includes oven and oven trays, pie warmer, microwave and 3 shelves in the fridge for food storage
- BYO serviettes, plates and utensils
- The booking time period needs to include set-up and pack-up of the event. We recommend 1 hour for each.
- Walk-through of the facility is welcomed
- Use of tables and chairs in the clubroom and 8 balcony stools or clubhouse can be free of all furniture (except small club freezer)
- Two clubhouse glass doors open onto the balcony
- We unfortunately do not allow any sort of decorations or pictures to be stuck to the walls or fixtures
- Choose from BYO and staffed bar. Additional cost for staff to run the bar however many prefer this option as less work involved for the hire
- Reasonable bar price list with all beer, cider and house wine $5 and spirits between $6-$8
- Staffed bar - multiple options:
- Guests pay for drinks
- Host pays for the drinks and bar staff tally up the bill at the end of the night for payment
- Host can subsidise the drinks and guests pay a set amount i.e $4 with the bar staff to tally up the remaining bill at the end of the night for payment
- EFTPOS available