STEP 1: MEET WITH US
- To make sure you get maximum value from your membership, for adults/U30s we suggest that you try us out first as a visitor at one of our social tennis afternoons/evenings. For juniors we ask that you talk with one of the coaches.
- We can advise you on any concerns you have with being part of a tennis club.
- Your interest in becoming a member will be reviewed by the club committee.
STEP 2: REGISTER WITH THE CLUB ONLINE
- If you are purchasing a full year membership, please select the type of membership you wish to purchase and proceed to creating the membership.
- If you are eligible for a pro-rata membership (adult / U30 new members), please register and send an e-mail to our membership coordinator who can arrange for a pro-rata membership to be created for you to purchase.
- New juniors' membership runs from 12 months from the date of purchase
STEP 3: COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT
- You can pay online using a credit card, or pay by electronic funds transfer. Once your payment has been confirmed, your membership will be confirmed (can take longer for a bank transfer).