Campbell Tennis Club Welcome to
Campbell Tennis Club (founded in 1962) is located between the Campbell shops and Campbell Primary School, in the Australian Capital Territory. Enter via the parking area at the rear of the shops on Chauvel Street just off Blamey Crescent, or via the school parking area off Chauvel Street.
The Club is affiliated with Tennis ACT, and our members are involved in the game of tennis at all levels.
Campbell Tennis Club has four sand-filled artificial grass courts, all with lights, a clubhouse, and two practice walls.
We organise and cater for the following activities:
- Organised Social Tennis for members and visitors on Sunday afternoons (from 1:30 pm);
- Day hire for non-members, and night hire for both members and non-members;
- Tuesday Ladies afternoon social tennis (from 1:30 pm);
- Coaching by qualified coaches;
- Family Social events for members and non-members;
- Competition play at all skill levels in spring and autumn – Men’s Singles/Doubles, Ladies’ Singles/Doubles, Night Mixed, Unisex Singles, Autumn Ladies Doubles, and in winter Day Mixed and Night Mixed;
Our courts are available for hire by non-members when not otherwise being used: day rate is $20 per hour, night rate is an additional $10 per hour for each court for lights. Proper tennis footwear must be worn, i.e., tennis shoes or cross trainers, but no shoes with projections or spikes.
Campbell Tennis Club caters for players who wish to play pennant competition, organised social tennis or for people just wanting to have a hit with family and friends.
Book in 3 quick steps...
1. Check availability
View the online participant sheet to find your preferred time and court.
2. Choose a session
Select your preferred available time and book. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your participant. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!
How to find us
Chauvel Street Campbell Australian Capital Territory 2612