..... extract from Tennis Vic, 29/09/2021......
- Group coaching can return with two people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are not fully vaccinated).
- Group coaching can return with five people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are all fully vaccinated). The coach must sight evidence of vaccination for all five people and record this information. We have created a template to help you with this.
- Participants younger than 12 years of age are treated as a fully vaccinated person.
- As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, there is a requirement of coaches or coaching business operators to collect, record, hold and sight vaccination information, if they are in excess of the patron limits (column 4 below).
- As per the Stay at Home Directions recreational tennis (Book a court / casual court hire);
- As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, in the instance where a person that has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
- Players must reside within 15km of the tennis facility that they are playing at and exercise activity can be for up to four hours.
- Face coverings are to be worn except if a medical exception applies. They can be removed when participating.
- Competition is not permitted.
- All tennis venues must have Service Victoria QR code check-in signage clearly displayed in a prominent location and all venue attendees must check in.
- Indoor facilities, including toilets, must remain closed.
- Some tennis venues may require approval from your council before opening.
- Doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants. Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this to an authrised officer at any time.
- Singles play can return for two people for participants who are not fully vaccinated.
visit tennis.com.au/vic for more information.
TENNIS IS A SPORT EVERYONE CAN ENJOY AND IT IS EASY TO PLAY AT ALBION TENNIS CLUB !
Members or Non Members wishing to play MUST book a court online to get an access code for the courts.
- The code for club house door will be provided in confirmation email
- The unique access code for booking will be valid 10 min prior to the booking and 10 min after the booking finishes
- Any player must enter the access code into the gate, this is particularly important at night for the lights
Click here for court hire