Soldiers Point Tennis Club Welcome to our club
At Soldiers Point Tennis Club you’ll find great facilities and a friendly atmosphere. We are primarily a social tennis club, with many members and non members getting together for hitups at set times each week, as well as casual court hire to anyone available most days.
We have at Soldiers Point:
- Free court hire for members playing with other members
- 3 synthetic grass courts, all of which are lit
- Clubhouse and adjoining toilets
- Enclosed hitting wall, free to use at any time
- BBQs and kids playground in park area with shaded tables
- Very low membership fees
- A great venue to make new friends
We service tennis players from all of Port Stephens, particularly Soldiers Point, Salamander Bay, Corlette and Anna Bay, as well as coaching for kids each week, provided by coach James Bellette
Book in 3 quick steps...
1. Check availability
View the online participant sheet to find your preferred time and court.
2. Choose a session
Select your preferred available time and book. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your participant. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!
How to find us
Ridgeway Avenue Soldiers Point New South Wales 2317