Club Reopening under COVID-19 safe plan
Mon, 19 Oct 2020 00:00
We are pleased to inform you that our club is reopening tonight (19-Oct) and will be operating under the COVID-19 safe plan. Please follow the conditions listed below, so that we can remain open until restrictions are lifted.
- A maximum of 10 people at the facility at any one time
- Singles games only (No doubles)
- You are not allowed to socialize at the venue. When not playing you are required to leave
- There are to be no more than 2 ordinary places of residence per group. An example of a group is players on one tennis court
- No access to indoor facilities other than toilets
- No shared use of equipment
- No food or drink sales from the facility
- Everyone must wear a mask before and after taking part in a sporting activity
- There are instructions at the gate & inside the club to check-in with your contact details at each visit to the club. You can either scan the QR code at the gate or go to https://www.visitsafe.at/balwynparktennisclub to register your entry. You can also fill up your details in a notebook kept inside the club. This is required by Tennis Australia while we are operating under COVID-19 regulations.
Stay safe and enjoy tennis!