Wed, 29 Sep 2021 00:00
We are delighted to announce that the courts will reopen from 9am tomorrow 30th September 2021 subject to the following requirements.
- Singles play is permitted for members who are not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles play is allowed for fully vaccinated members from no more than two households.
- Participants must carry proof of vaccination and are required to show this to an authorised officer if asked.
- Where a person has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that they are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine; they are considered to be fully vaccinated.
- We are aware that the 12 to 15 year old age group has not had access to the vaccine for long enough to be fully vaccinated. We have raised this issue with council and are awaiting a response.
- Players must reside within 15kms of the courts.
- Masks must be worn except when actually exercising.
- Everyone is required to check in via the QR code displayed at the club.
- The clubhouse including toilets must remain closed for the moment.
As competition is not currently allowed under the regulations, courts are free for social play all weekend. Our lovely coaching team Kanga will be back on the courts next week so courts are normally full from 4pm to 7pm on weekdays but there will be courts available after these times so we encourage you to take advantage of daylight saving and the free use of the lights.
Please wipe down any surfaces touched with the wipes and use the sanitiser provided on the table and on the side of the courts. Stay at home if you may have been exposed to someone with the virus or if you have any flu like symptoms, no matter how mild. Should you contract the virus we encourage you to inform us so that we can take the appropriate steps to protect all our members.
If you have any queries please send an email to email@example.com or you can contact Rowena Donaghy on 0417 360 600