If you want to play tennis at Whites Lane Mulgrave Tennis Club you need to be a member of the club. You can join the club one of two ways:
- Join Mulgrave Country Club and the Mulgrave Country Club Tennis Section by contacting Mulgrave Country Club or going to their web-site , selecting the relevant class of tennis section membership (i.e. probationary, junior, senior or night tennis) and paying the membership fees. When you initially join you are required to sign the membership application form, which you can also do in person at Mulgrave CC.
- Join the club directly by completing our membership application form, selecting the relevant membership type (junior or senior) and return to Club Secretary, Whites Lane Mulgrave Tennis Club or hand in at Whites Lane Mulgrave Tennis Club. You will be invoiced for your membership fees
Both approaches gain you the same rights and privileges of membership, except:
- Only members of the Mulgrave Country Club Tennis Section have access to the on-line court booking system, as this requires a Mulgrave Country Club membership log-in to use.
- Mulgrave Country Club members are provided with an electronic key fob that gives them swipe access to the grounds and also to the club-house (members aged 15+ only).
- Mulgrave Country Club members have more membership option categories and different pricing available to them, which may be more appropriate to your membership requirements.
Membership fees for both approaches to joining can be found on the attached membership forms.
Membership fees include the Tennis Victoria Registration Fee (and Personal Accident Insurance). Note that all competition players, except night members, pay competition fees in addition to membership fees for each season of competition that they play, and these are invoiced to each player once teams are finalised.
Members have unlimited access to courts (subject to availability outside competition and coaching use). The use of floodlights is included in membership fees.