West Brunswick Tennis Club - Court Bookings and Membership
- Courts are available for the following:
- Casual play for up to 4 per court
- Coaching for up to 6 per court plus coach.
- Check in using the QR code on the gates.
- Tennis equipment must not be shared.
- Club rooms are closed.
- Ensure you maintain social distancing of 1.5m at all times
- You must bring your own water bottle (already full) and not share water bottles with anyone else. The water fountains at the club have been turned off.
- You must use hand sanitiser before and after touching pinpads, gates and other common surfaces. Please ensure you have some in your tennis bag at all times. The club is also supplying sanitiser at the gates.
- Avoid touching your face while playing and cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been directed to isolate or quarantine (due to travel, close contact with a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19, or pending a test result, do not attend the club.
- Players should get in, play and get out as quickly as possible.
Only Australian VISA and Mastercard are accepted for payment.
Book in 3 quick steps...
1. Check availability
View the online participant sheet to find your preferred time and court.
2. Choose a session
Select your preferred available time and book. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your participant. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!
How to find us
425 Victoria Street Brunswick Victoria 3056