Social - Fri-YAY Nights
One Friday of each month we’ll be holding FRI-YAY NIGHT TENNIS. Enjoy modified social mixed doubles matches run by our coaching team.
Great for those wanting to play tennis but unable to commit to weekly competition. Children encouraged to join in on the fun!
Bring along friends and family for a fun night of tennis. This is a great opportunity to introduce new faces to our fantastic club.
BYO drinks and nibbles. Cans of soft drink and bottled water will be available to purchase.
Playing Fees (to cover cost of lights, balls and court fees):
Members are Free | Non Members – $5 individual or $10 family payable on the night
Event dates will be published on our Facebook page.
Social - Men's First to 8
Wanting to get back into tennis or add another hitting opportunity to your schedule? Join us for our internal competition – The First to 8. A social opportunity for men to get out of the house, enjoy some exercise with other blokes and stay for a beer and a chat.
- Players will play a minimum of 2 x First to 8 sets before refreshments in the club-house.
- Teams consist of a minimum of 6 players per night, as selected by the captain.
- Each player limited to 2 sets per night for his own team but may fill in for other teams.
- All players should turn up each night as emergencies are often needed for other teams.
- Playing order: 1 & 2’s, 3 & 4’s, 5 & 6’s, 1 & 3’s, 2 & 5’s, 4 & 6’s.
- One point is allocated for each game won; maximum score per night is 48 points.
- The legendary last night gala Grand Final night dinner is fully catered and not to be missed. A priceless perpetual trophy will be presented to the winning team.
- Cost is $150 a term ($200 if not a club member), BYO drinks, dinner on rotation.
Social - Friday Mornings
Wanting to get back into tennis or add another hitting opportunity to your schedule? A group of members have a casual hit every Friday morning at 9am during the school terms. Not a member? No worries, simply pay $10 each time you come and join in. Bring some morning tea and join us off-court after the hit.
Fitness - Cardio Tennis
Our Cardio Tennis is not about who is the fittest or the best at tennis, our Cardio Tennis is about meeting new people and improving your game. Whether you have always wanted to try tennis or gave it up as a junior and haven’t picked up a racquet in decades, Cardio Tennis is a great place to start.
Go at your own pace, meet like-minded people, come consistently for the term or casually when you can and just get out there and hit a few tennis balls!
Club Championships are held annually in March. Information is emailed out to members and made available via our Facebook.
Check out the photos of the winners on Facebook.