The  Rosebery Tennis Club was first formed in 1920 and was played at multiple sites around town. The Hey St. courts are the only surviving courts in town and were first established during the 1940's originally built form wooden boards (as pictured) before court 1 was replaced in the 1950's with concrete aggregate. Court 2 also of concrete aggregate was built in the 1960's, and followed by court 3 in the 1970's, no longer maintained but suitable for warm up's etc.. 

The courts are suitable for play in most weather and can be illuminated for night play with coin operated meters. 

Access to the courts and modest clubhouse and toilets is only to members or arrangement through the committee.

How to find us

Rosebery Tennis Club
Hey Street

Get directions