Phillip Island Tennis Club Get active and join our beautiful club
The Phillip Island Tennis Club Annual General Meeting is to be held on Wednesday 30th
September 2020 at 6.00pm.
Please email your rsvp to email@example.com. We will confirm with you via email, before that date, when we know if we can meet in person or via Zoom.
All members of the Phillip Island Tennis Club are encouraged to respond.
Please read the advice following from Tennis Victoria with an update on using the tennis courts.
These are the most recent regulations received from the Department of Sport and Recreation following the declaration of a State of Disaster and the implementation of a Stage 3 Lockdown.
Please comply with these regulations, to keep us all safe.
We thank you for your co-operation and patience in these difficult times.
Hopefully, we will return to more normal tennis in the Spring.
Keep safe and healthy.
Please read the following notice before entering the courts.
On 2 August, the Victorian State Government announced Stage 3 Restrictions for Regional Victoria, effective from 11.59pm 5 August. As a result, tennis can continue in a limited form.
The directions of the Victorian Government for Regional Victoria:
• All indoor facilities must close – this includes all indoor courts, clubhouses/rooms
o Toilets may remain open if indoors
- Community competition must be cancelled until further notice
- Outdoor courts may remain open for the following:
o Outdoor tennis is permitted for two people. Doubles is permitted only with people from the same household
o Tennis lessons are permitted with a limit of two participants, in addition to the coach.
o Outdoor tennis facilities can host up to 10 patrons at a time subject to 1.5 metres distancing requirements (coaches can be in addition to this with a group maximum of 2 patrons per coach).
- All other programs and activity must cease until further notice.
- Tennis equipment must not be shared
- A register of participant details that enter the facility must be maintained, so please use your mobile phone to snap the QR code on the Participant Details sign attached to the gate as you enter. Also, please download the COVIDSafe App on your phone for additional participant tracking.
- Participants 12 years and older must wear a face covering, unless an exemption applies. If you are doing strenuous physical exercise you do not need to wear a face covering but you must carry one with you. Strenuous exercise can include playing tennis.
We thank you for your co-operation and for helping us all keep safe.
Phillip Island Tennis Committee
P.S. If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0490 527 992
Surrounded by pristine beaches, Phillip Island Tennis Club is blessed with our coastal location.
Featuring four synthetic grass tennis courts available to the general public, secure children’s playground, club rooms and amenities, our club has all you need to enjoy the wonderful health and social benefits of a hit of tennis.
We encourage our community and regular visitors to become a member of our club. Sign up here or visit our membership page for more information. And make sure you set up a Tennis Australia profile!
Please like our Facebook page where we will share information of coming events and general information about the club. https://www.facebook.com/PhillipIslandTennisClub/
Book a court via our Electronic System.
Book in 3 quick steps...
1. Check availability
View the online participant sheet to find your preferred time and court.
2. Choose a session
Select your preferred available time and book. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your participant. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!
How to find us
Corner Chapel Street & Dunsmore Road Cowes Victoria 3922