Our Mantra is to promote healthy competition being played with good sportsmanship and in good spirit.
Junior Competition is played Saturday Mornings:
8:15am Start / 12:30pm Cut off Finish Time
- Competitions offered in Summer (October to March) & Winter (April to September).
- All teams are formed and graded based on ability, not age.
- All our competitions are mixed compeitions - any combination of boys / girls to a team.
- Players must be under the age of 18 as at 31st Dec in the year in which the season commences.
View our latest Junior Newsletter here - Summer Season 22/23
|Section||Players per Team||Gender||Matches per player / per week||Match Format|
|Sections 1 - 13||2 Players||Mixed||1 Singles |
|Best of 2 Tie-Break Sets with the 3rd set a 10 point match tie-break.|
|Sections 14-23||3 Players||Mixed||1 Singles |
|1 Tie-Break Set|
|Sections 24 & 25 (green ball)||3 Players||Mixed||1 Singles |
|1 Straight Set|
Useful Information -
- Court Locations & Junior contacts
- Tennis Australia rules for matches without an umpire
- Click for a copy of the PTA Junior rules
- How to enter results on league manager
- How to create a Match centre account
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org