Welcome to Myall Park Tennis Club
Myall Park Tennis Club has developed a COVID Safety Plan covering its operation as a community sports venue. The club is also Registered as a COVID Safe Business with the NSW Government .
All visitors to the venue are required to document their visit to the club, either by signing the Visitor Book, or via their mobile phone using the COVID Safe Check In available in the Service NSW App.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADVICE RECEIVED FROM TENNIS NSW, THE MYALL PARK TENNIS CLUB COURTS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES PLAY BY MEMBERS. THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM IS ALSO OPEN.
THE CLUBHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
You should not visit the venue if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Live in, or have visited within the last 14 days, a known COVID-19 hotspot area
- Have flu-like symptoms
- If you are in a high risk health category.
The Myall Park Tennis Club is centrally located in the Myall Park Sports Complex in Yamba Street, Hawks Nest.
The courts and clubhouse are an easy walk from Hawks Nest's caravan parks, beaches, hotel, golf club and holiday accommodation.
MPTC is more than just another tennis club. It offers something for locals and visitors alike.
- 4 synthetic grass courts – all with lights
- Well equipped member clubhouse
- Ball Machine
- Online Court Hire Bookings
See menu pages for more information about whats on, who we are, what we offer, including:
- Club Membership
- Court Hire
- Social Tennis
- Junior Programs
- Mums & Tots Tennis Play
- Professional Coaching & Holiday Coaching Clinics
NEW PLAYERS AND VISITORS ALWAYS WELCOME!
How to find us
Myall Park Sports Complex Yamba Street Hawks Nest NSW 2324