Lessons for Adults - Beginners to Advanced
Tennis lessons are a wonderful way to improve your technique and increase your enjoyment of the game.
In addition, lessons give you more confidence and can take you to a higher competition standard.
What Will I Learn?
- The correct technique for all the basic shot types including serving, forehands, backhands, volleys, overhead smashes and more.
- Techniques for both attacking and defensive playing styles.
- Different game strategies along with developing your natural playing style.
For Individuals & Groups
- Group lessons are a great way to learn in a relaxed & friendly environment and are prefect way to get started.
- Individual lessons let you focus more intently on specific area's of your game and are great for both beginners and for the more serious player wanting to take their game to a higher level.
For all levels, at your pace
- All players
- Beginners to advanced
- Lessons tailored to your specific needs
- Run at a pace that suits you.
- With a variety of timetable options to suit your life style.
Lessons for Kids
Tennis is a great way for your children to have fun while exercising and learning important motor skills. We run a number of junior tennis programs for children of all age and skill levels.
For more information please contact Pro Touch Tennis Academy on 0402 290 454 or via email