Tennis was one of the first recreational pursuits offered in Korumburra, with the club having first commenced in 1895, initially playing on grass courts standing on railway property to the west side of the railway station.
In 1906-07 the club amalgamated with the bowling club and relocated to the bowling club’s site to allow the development of the current railway station. Facilities were shared with the bowling club until 1947, when the club relocated to the current site.
The late A C Lloyd bequeathed a parcel of land, which together with further land purchased by the club allowed the development of the current six court facility to commence.
Between 1958 and 1960 the club expended large sums of money to construct the current club rooms (£8000.00) and provide flood lighting (£600.00).
The club has previously played host to many large competitions, notably the well-attended Easter tournaments.
How to find us
Charles St Korumburra Victoria 3950