How to find us
Ivanhoe Tennis Club
1 John Street
We are situated right in the heart of Ivanhoe, close to schools, shops and the Ivanhoe train Station.
With five courts in two locations, Young Street has three new synthetic courts with lights and at nearby Lower Heidelberg Rd has two en-tout-cas courts without lights.
Our clubhouse sits on the corner of Young and John Street with ample on-street parking, our membership is strong and growing. We welcome individuals and families and provide professional coaching covering all levels of proficiency.
The club is one of the oldest in Melbourne, having been formed in 1912 as part of the Ivanhoe Recreation Association, which included the neighbouring bowling club. It continues to be a community based club, operated by group of enthusiastic volunteers.