Williamstown Central Tennis Club
Williamstown Central Tennis Club was established in 1896 and currently has over 200 members.
It contains four newly constructed mod grass courts and is situated in Dennis Reserve on the corner of Ferguson Street and Melbourne Road (Melways 55 B8).
The club is used most evenings (under lights) and weekends for social and competitive tennis.
Please click on the following links for more information on: