As per the Stay at Home Directions Recreational Tennis:
- Players must reside within 15km of the tennis facility that they are playing at and exercise activity can be for up to four hours.
- Face coverings need to be worn except if a medical exception applies. They can be removed when participating.
- Singles play can return for two people for participants who are not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants.
- Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this to an authorised officer at any time.
- No spectators will be allowed within the facility but there are some seats outside our courts.
- Our clubhouse remains CLOSED including the toilets. Fortunately, there are Council operated public toilets outside our courts at the northern end.
- As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, in the instance where a person that has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
Risk warning: You acknowledge that by using the tennis courts and playing tennis you will be exposed to certain risks, including the risk of physical injury. You may also be exposed to the possibility of contracting an illness, including without limitation the COVID-19 virus. The COVID-19 virus can spread very quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. You agree that the use of the tennis courts is entirely at your own risk. You have read and understood this risk warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in use of the tennis courts and playing tennis.
Return to Tennis Guidelines: It is important that we all take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Guidelines have been developed to reduce the likelihood of contracting the virus while playing tennis. Before playing tennis, please review the guidelines which are available here: https://www.tennis.com.au/vic/files/2020/06/Return-to-Tennis-Guidelines.pdf
You must consider your individual situation, noting that the COVID- 19 virus can spread quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. Access to the Venue is provided on the basis that you will, at all times while at the Venue, adhere to those Guidelines.
We appreciate your cooperation in working together to make tennis as safe as possible for everyone. We recommend that players should bring a glove or plastic bag to protect their hands when using the Pin Pad at the gate for entry. Please avoid touching surfaces when inside the entry gate.