Braddon Tennis Club have 4 state-of-the-art clay courts with LED lights that are available to book year round from 7am-9:45pm.
Please note the following:
- You acknowledge that by using the tennis courts and playing tennis you will be exposed to certain risks, including the risk of physical injury. You may also be exposed to the possibility of contracting an illness, including without limitation the COVID-19 virus. The COVID-19 virus can spread very quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. You agree that the use of the tennis courts is entirely at your own risk. You have read and understood this risk warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in use of the tennis courts and playing tennis.
- It is important that we all take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Guidelines have been developed to reduce the likelihood of contracting the virus while playing tennis. Before playing tennis, please review the guidelines which are available here: https://www.tennis.com.au/act/ and consider your individual situation, noting that the Covid-19 virus can spread quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. Access to the Venue is provided on the basis that you will, at all times while at the Venue, adhere to those Guidelines.
- Member court hire is free without lights, and $5 per hour, per court when lights are required. Member's guests are $10 per guest, per hour, per court.
- Public court hire is currently $25 per hour per court, and an additional $5 per hour per court when lights are required.
- Light charges currently apply from 5:30pm every day.