Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre
When do you want to play?
Get Court Up
Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre boasts 14 Plexi-cushion tennis courts, the same surface as the Australian Opens as well as 4 new synthetic grass courts.
Members and members of the general public can book courts online in just a couple of minutes. Bookings can be made every day of the year from 6am to 11pm.
Please Note it can take up to 30 minutes before your code is activated, and it is recommended that bookings are made at least 30 minutes in advance of your start time. You will be able to access the facility 10 minutes before (providing you booked 40 minutes before your time slot) and 10 minutes after your booking.
IN LINE WITH VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT REQUIREMENTS ALL PATRONS TO THE PAKENHAM REGIONAL TENNIS CENTRE ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK IN VIA THE QR CODES LOCATED AROUND THE FACILITY AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHERE POSSIBLE. ALL PATRONS ATTENDING THE CENTRE ARE REQUIRED TO BE FOLLOWING CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, AND FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN BOOKINGS BEING CANCELLED.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff, a number of COVID Safe protocols will remain in place, including:
QR CONTACT TRACING
• All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app prior to entering the facility or court area.
• Must be worn by all patrons indoors unless medically exempt.
• Community Sport Exemptions do apply whilst participating at the Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre, however all patrons wishing to enter the indoor facilities of the Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre must be fully vaccinated, unless medically exempt or under the age of 18.
• Patrons must carry proof of vaccination or exemption at all times when entering the indoor facility.
Please ensure all details of all guests are provided at point of bookings
How to book in 3 quick steps
View the online booking sheet to find your preferred time and court. Choose an available time slot,and book.
2.Choose a session
Select your preferred available time and book. You can pay online using most major credit cards. You'll need to register the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your booking. Prior to your booking you'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!
Where to find us
- Club details
- Club entry: Enter via the car park, located on the Webster Way side of the Centre
- Parking: Parking is available at the centre located on the Webster Way side of the Centre
- Public transport: The 928 bus stop is right out the front of the centre, or it is just a short 10 minute walk from the Pakenham Train Station
- Pakenham Regional Tennis Centre
- 11 Webster Way
- Pakenham 3810
- Get directions