For court bookings, social play, adults competition, juniors competition, membership or coaching enquiries please check the respective website pages for related contact information. 

All NPTC committee members and coaches will have a valid Working-With-Children Check. For any child-safety and wellbeing matters related to NPTC, contact Peter Hormann 0408-773-837 or email


I have recently become a member. When I book courts online, why am I still charged the public rate?
Note, you must always use the same method (email address, google account or facebook) to register and sign-in to your membership account. Using a different method will create another account not linked to your active membership and hence you will be charged the public rate. Contact the Membership Secretary and we will investigate if you still cannot resolve this issue. 

I need a Leave of Absence, how do I go about it? What are the rules in respect to leaves of absence? 
The club will grant leaves of absence for a variety of reasons including moving away from the area for a period of time, long-term injury or illness, pregnancy and other family reasons.  If the member notifies the Membership Secretary via email the club will usually allow the member to return to full playing rights without payment of the usual joining fee.  If notice is not given to the Membership Secretary then a joining fee will apply when rejoining the club.

I am ceasing my membership of the Club, what do I need to do?
As a matter of courtesy it is expected that members contact the Membership Secretary if they choose to cease their membership. The club also appreciates if the member provides the reason for their cessation of membership.

I would like to play competition next season, how should I express my interest?
If you are interested in playing competition we need to know well ahead of the season as the associations require registrations several months before the season. Contact

I would like to join the Committee, who do I contact?
Either talk to any of the current committee members or alternatively email the Club Secretary

I have a suggestion that I would like to put to the Club / Committee, how do I go about it?
If you have any ideas to improve the club talk to any of the committee members about it. If you email the Club Secretary with your suggestions they will usually be addressed at the following Committee meeting.

Can I bring visitors to the club?
Yes. Rates for visitors playing with a member are 50% of the usual court hire fee.

Can I hire tennis racquets or balls at the club?
No, the club does not keep this equipment for hire. Please bring your own tennis raquet and tennis balls.

Can I get a refund  on my court hire fee if I'm unable to play?
Please see our Refund Policy.

I would like to hire the club’s facilities for a group event, how do I go about it?
As a member you may be able to hire the club facilities during off-peak times.  Please send your request to the Club Secretary with details of your event including purpose of hire, proposed date, start and end times and expected number of people attending.  Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event date for assessment by the club committee.  A deposit/ hire fee will apply.


Street Address:

Royal Park West
Corner Elliott Avenue & Flemington Rd
Parkville VIC 3052

Public Transport:

Tram 57 and Tram 59 stop outside the club (stop 20).

Google Maps:


Map 2A F2

Address for Correspondence:

Email the Club Secretary


How to find us

North Park Tennis Club
Corner Elliot Avenue & Flemington Road
North Melbourne

Get directions