Restrictions eased further for Perth and Peel
Tue, 04 May 2021 00:00
The Perth and Peel lockdown has ended as planned from 12.01am, Tuesday 27 April. A post-lockdown transition will be in place until 12.01am, Saturday 8 May.
Club tennis will therefore continue, with some restrictions.
- Competitive and community play and training can return, with spectators
- Everyone over 12 years must continue to wear a mask in public and while at work, unless exempt or for outdoor vigorous exercise
- If you are actively playing tennis, you are not required to wear a mask. You must wear your mask at all times pre and post on-court vigorous exercise.
- If you are coaching tennis and not engaged in vigorous on-court exercise, masks must continue to be worn.
- 2 square metre capacity rule applies at all times
- All staff, coaches, players, and visitors must register upon arrival using the SafeWA app or a manual register for contact tracing purposes
More details on the government website,