Return to Tennis
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 00:00
On behalf of the HSTC executive committee, I am excited to announce that TENNIS IS BACK and Holy Saviour Tennis Club will be open from Thursday 30th of September onwards.
In line with the current guidelines, we will be utilising the BOOK A COURT system on our website to reserve a court for use. (Please see instructions on how to book below)
It is imperative that you BOOK A COURT using the online portal as NO BOOKING = NO PLAY
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CLOSELY AS THERE ARE GUIDELINES THAT WILL BE IN PLACE IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR MEMBERS SAFE.
- As per the Stay at Home Directions recreational tennis (Book a court / casual court hire);
- Singles play can return for two people for participants who are not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants. Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this to an authorised officer at any time.
- As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, in the instance where a person that has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
- The Stay at Home Directions, the Restricted Activity Directions and the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions are all silent on a venue cap. Based on our discussions with State Government, our interpretation is that the above group coaching and people limits apply per court.
- Players must reside within 15km of the tennis facility that they are playing at and exercise activity can be for up to four hours.
- Face coverings are to be worn except if a medical exception applies. They can be removed when participating.
- Competition is not permitted.
- All tennis venues must have Service Victoria QR code check-in signage clearly displayed in a prominent location and all venue attendees must check in.
- Indoor facilities, including toilets, must remain closed.
COACHING: (Please contact Pro Touch Tennis Academy for more detials)
- Group coaching can return with two people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are not fully vaccinated).
- Group coaching can return with five people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are all fully vaccinated). The coach must sight evidence of vaccination for all five people and record this information.
- Participants younger than 12 years of age are treated as a fully vaccinated person.
TO BOOK A COURT please follow the following steps. (NO BOOKING = NO PLAY)
2. Navigate to your prefered date using the calendar
3. Select your time, court and the period of time you wish to use the court. (Max 2 hours)
4. You will then be prompted to log in using your account linked to your membership. If you do not have an account you will be prompted to create an account. Alternatively you can login using your social account. (Either Facebook or Google)
5. PLEASE ensure you add the name of any other member who will be particpating in the booking BEFORE clicking CONFIRM.
(To access the courts at your booked time please use your key)
If you have any issues or questions please contact Marcus Andrews on 0434 278 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org