Want to play tennis at Gardens Tennis Club? Book a Court online today!
You don’t have to be a member to have a hit of tennis at Gardens Tennis! When you book online you will receive a pin code that you can enter into the front gate to gain entry, and the lights will also turn on if required once you have entered your pin.
Please note: After making your booking online, your pin code will take up to 20 minutes to activate, so if you can, book at least 20 minutes before the time you want to access the courts. Lights come on automatically when dark.
COVID-19 Phase 2 – Conditions for Court Bookings
- Access to Gardens Tennis is available only through the Book-a-Court system and for singles and doubles play
- All courts are in use and available for booking
- Bookings are restricted to a one-hour period
- Only one person needs to make a booking and only two people, for singles, and four people for doubles are allowed over that hour. There are to be no interchanges on court.
- Players accessing the Gardens Facility are required to maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 meters and to make use of hand sanitiser provided for hand hygiene (toilets, changing rooms, clubhouse and pro-shop will not be open)
- Players are to bring their own full water bottles
- No congregating at GTC, PLAY & GO remains in place
- Players who feel unwell should NOT attend the club
- Players accessing the Gardens Facility must ensure the Book-a-Court gate is closed immediately after entry and exit and it should not be opened for other users who are not part of a legitimate booking
- No alcohol is to be consumed on or at the Gardens Tennis Club premises, including the carpark, in line with licensing requirements
- Members and other clients failing to comply with the arrangements outlined above will render themselves liable to a ban from the Club