How to find us
Dalby and District Tennis Association
Corner Owen & Drayton Streets
The DDTA is located on the corner of Warrego Highway & Owen Street in Dalby, QLD.
The DDTA Club was formed in 1955.
The facility consists of 12 courts, clubhouse, sand pit, verandah and associated amenities.
There are 3 synthetic grass courts with lighting on the southern end of the centre and 5 Rebound Ace Hard Courts with upgraded lighting. Giving DDTA 8 courts for night play.
There are another 4 Hard Courts available for play during the day. Making DDTA a perfect venue for tournament’s or large group play.