*BEFORE YOU BOOK PLEASE ENSURE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW ARE FOLLOWED*
- Singles play can return for two people for participants who are not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants. Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this at any time.
- In the instance where a person has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
- Maximum venue numbers are limited to the above group sizes per court.
- Players must reside within 15km of the tennis facility that they are playing at and exercise activity can be for up to four hours within curfew hours.
- We have to limited bookings to 1 hour per day, to ensure an opportunity for all to return to play.
- Face coverings are to be worn except if a medical exception applies. They can be removed when participating.
- All players MUST check-in via the Service Victoria QR code.
Our club takes your health and well-being seriously - please follow the current DHHS and Tennis Victoria COVID safe guidelines and advice relating to social distancing and hygiene. Please remember, if you are unwell or have symptoms, please remain at home and get tested for COVID.