How to find us
Sorrento Tennis Club
868 Melbourne Road
The Sorrento Tennis Club was established in 1910. It originally occupied the land beside the Sorrento Historical Museum at the end of the Sorrento main street where there is a sunken garden today. It was relocated to its current site in the Macfarlane Reserve @ 868 Melbourne Rd, Sorrento in the 1960’s.
The club has 8 artificial grass courts which are available for use by members and visitors and has court lights which are used for night competition only. The club also runs a number of social tennis sessions for the benefit of members and visitors.