Club House and Tennis Courts
The Reid Tennis Club, as part of the beautiful Reid housing precinct, is included in the register of the National Estate and the ACT Heritage Register. It is in convenient walking distance of Civic, with ample parking available.
In a pleasant garden setting, sheltered by mature trees, Reid Tennis Club has:
- four synthetic grass courts
- floodlights for night tennis on all courts
- a two-sided practice wall with synthetic surface
- a Gazebo providing undercover outdoor seating
- a clubhouse with kitchenette, refrigerator, water heater and toilets
Street parking is available next to the courts, with parking limited to two hours during business hours.
Parking on the parkland is not permitted.