Thu, 28 Jan 2021 00:00
What is Tennis 4 Teens?
Tennis 4 Teens is a non-competitive, stress-free, fun, social program that offers participants activities both on and off court. Tennis 4 Teens is a program designed by teens, for teens and has the following values at its core
- Youth have a “say” in the activities conducted in a session
- Social element pre and/or post on court play
- Flexible i.e. drop in/out/Pay As You Go
- 1 – 1/12 hours per session (including all social activities)
- Active Facilitator
- Use of an online platform through tennis 4 teens website to sign up to sessions
This program has been made possible as a result of funding we received from Tennis Victoria and VicHealth. They have developed a program that encourages youth aged between 12-17 years to be active in a non-competitive/social environment. More details on what the program is about can be found at www.tennis4teens.com.au, in particular the 3 videos on the About page.