How to find us
Milton Ulladulla District Tennis Association
151 Warden Street
New South Wales
Ulladulla Tennis Complex is the main centre for tennis of the Milton Ulladulla District Tennis Association, (MUDTA). MUDTA was formed in 1955. It remains in operation, still going strong, a milestone achievement for any sporting body, proving its longevity and stability within the district. It is run by a management committee of volunteers dedicated to operating and maintaining the two complexes at Ulladulla and Milton.
Milton's two courts are located on Croobyar Rd. and remain at their original location.
Ulladulla started its tennis with courts located on Green Street in the 1950s before moving to its current location on Warden Street in 1979. Volunteer labour and heavy machinery was used to clear the large trees before leveling the ground to allow the construction of the four hard surface tennis courts. A clubhouse was built in 1982, and three years later in 1985 two additional courts were constructed. With an increase in popularity and demand a further two courts were built in 1995. In 2007 four more courts were constructed. What started out as a four hard court complex has since developed into a twelve synthetic grass court complex. It is located next to the Ulladulla Leisure Centre and has a scenic outlook across the nearby swimming pool, rooves of Ulladulla to the sea and coast lines.
Please visit the club's website - mudta.com.au