BDNT COVID update
Dear Night Convenors/Other Club Contacts,
Due to the extension of the Metro Melbourne Lockdown, all remaining Thursday night home/away matches have been cancelled and washout points allocated.
A decision with regard to a "potential" Autumn Season finals schedule, if any, for all nights will be advised to Club Convenors in due course.
Whilst the lockdown is scheduled to end at 11:59pm on the 10th of June, the date for a permitted return to play for adult/open age competition remains unclear at this time.
As some of you will have noticed, there is a staged return to play in progress in Country Victoria and it appears likely we will have a similar staged return in Melbourne at some point.
2021 Spring Season - thanks to all clubs who have submitted their team entries for next season.
Overall team numbers are very high again and hopefully we can all have an uninterrupted Spring Season.