If you are an existing or past member then you can renew your membership by completing the on-line application – click here:
Note that you will need a ‘Tennis’ account to complete an online membership application. This ‘Tennis’ account should use the same email address as is recorded on your existing Bruce Park TC membership. If you don’t have a ‘Tennis’ account then you will be prompted to create one during the online membership application process.
Bruce Park Tennis Club offers the following membership categories for the period 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020:
Junior (U18 at Dec 31st) $85
Student (U25, full time, at Dec 31st) $100
Family (2 people) $300
Family (3 people) $320
Family (4+ people) $340
Pennant season $120
CLUB ACCT DETAILS: BSB 063 487 ACCT No 10021487
- No joining fee
- Pro-rata rates apply from January
- Junior – under 18 on 31st Dec of current year.
- Student – under 25 on 31st Dec of current year and evidence of full time study or traineeship must be provided.
- Family – any persons living at the same address.
- Pennant Season – This is a limited membership that runs from April through to September to cover the Pennant season. Pro-rata rates apply from July.
- Emergency – able to play only three competition matches.
- Affiliate – parent or friend of the club. No playing or voting rights.