Risk warning: You acknowledge that by using the tennis courts and playing tennis you will be exposed to certain risks, including the risk of physical injury. You may also be exposed to the possibility of contracting an illness, including without limitation the COVID-19 virus. The COVID-19 virus can spread very quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. You agree that the use of the tennis courts is entirely at your own risk. You have read and understood this risk warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in use of the tennis courts and playing tennis.
Community Guidelines: It is important that we all take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Guidelines have been developed to reduce the likelihood of contracting the virus while playing tennis. Before playing tennis, please review the guidelines which are available here: https://www.tennis.com.au/act/ and consider your individual situation, noting that the Covid-19 virus can spread quickly and result in very serious medical complications in some people. Access to the Venue is provided on the basis that you will, at all times while at the Venue, adhere to those Guidelines.
Please note the following
- To check-in via the Check-in CBR app
- Wear your mask at all times at the club (masks can be removed while playing)
- Only 4 people per court (Strongly recommended that this is the same group of 4 people for each session)
- Only people playing should attend the session
- Where possible stay within your region to play
- Arrive and leave as as possible to when you need to be at our venue.
- The Clubhouse will remain closed during this time – Bring your own drink bottle!
We appreciate your cooperation in working together to make tennis as safe as possible for everyone
When booking "Court A", you will have access to 2 mini sized Hot Shots courts as well as a hitting wall, known as "The Kids Zone". The Kids Zone is not connected to the lights so can only be booked during daylight hours