Hadfield Tennis Club is seeing significant growth in membership and casual court hire in the 3046.
In order to reduce the burden on volunteers, and get the most out of your booking experience, please take note of the following.
Bookings MUST be made 30 minutes prior to arriving at the club. This allows enough time for the pinpad to pick up your booking. Volunteers cannot help you get access to the club if you haven't booked with 30 minutes notice.
- If your pin number is successful, the gate will beep twice and the light on the pinpad will go GREEN.
- If you haven't allowed enough time between making the booking and entering your pin, the gate will beep once and flash BLUE. Please wait some time and try again.
- If the courts are saying they are booked out on the internet, they are booked out. There is no need to call to check if it's accurate.
- Courts 1 and 2 are synthetic grass. Courts 3, 4, 5 & 6 are hard courts.
- Play on the court you have booked (this will avoid interuption of your play time).
- Arrive on time to maximise your booking window play time.
- The lights will automatically come on once it's dark enough as long as you have successfully entered your 4-digit pin number. If they do not come on, double check your booking (including court number) and re-enter your pin number at the gate.