HTC is completely volunteer run, so please help reduce the burden on our volunteers by following our guidelines and policies below:
- Bookings MUST be made 30 minutes prior to arriving at the club to allow enough time for the pinpad to pick up your booking. You can access the court 15 minutes before your booking time but not any earlier
- Enter your 4-digit PIN and then #. The gate will beep twice and the light will go GREEN. If you haven't allowed enough time between making the booking and entering your pin, the gate will beep once and flash BLUE. Please wait and try again.
- You MUST enter your PIN even if the gate is unlocked (eg during competitions) otherwise the lights will not be activated. Lights will automatically activate when it is dark enough.
- Courts 1 and 2 are synthetic grass. Courts 3, 4, 5 & 6 are hard courts.
- Court hire is open for members and public access however we do not want members to take advantage of the court hire system
- The member who makes the booking must be present at the time of booking (family memberships excepted). A booking cannot be made on behalf of another player.
- If a court is booked by a member and non-members are playing, each non-member will need to be listed on the booking and non-member fees paid for each player.
- Members cannot make a booking for two separate courts at the same time.
- During off-peak seasons, up to two booking sessions (2 hours per session) per member is allowed per day.
- In peak seasons depending on demand, HTC reserves the right to reduce this to only one booking session, to ensure there is sufficient court availability for all members.
- Bookings may only be made by those over the age of 16, and any children under this age must be accompanied.