Lifting of restrictions on coaching ratios • Clubhouses re-opening
Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:00
Following the easing of restrictions on 1 June, Tennis NSW have issued a revised set of guidelines in accordance with the changes.
Significant updates to the Guidelines include:
- Lifting of restrictions on coaching ratios
- Clubhouses re-opening
Please click here to view the updated guidelines.
It is still important that we (not limited to):
* Do not attend any events or social gatherings if we are unwell
* Wash and sanitise your hands regularly (on arrival and after leaving the courts)
* Wipe down surfaces before and after use
* Prepare to turn up, play and then leave. No hanging around
* Bring your own towel, water bottle, food and equipment
* Adhere to group number allowances.
* No hand shaking