Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:00
CURRENT COVID-19 TENNIS RESTRICTIONS
- No form of competitive play should be administered. No venue or club should be offering competitive play in ANY form including social competition, mid-week competition, UTR match-play or any other forms.
- Tennis should be played for exercise purposes only.
- Only singles play is permitted subject to gatherings of persons who are all members of the same household.
- The Public Health Orders states that you cannot coach more than 2 individuals from separate households under the outdoor gatherings provision in the Public Health Order.
- A tennis coach WITHIN an area of concern cannot leave the area of concern to attend a place of work as a tennis coach is NOT listed as an Authorised Worker.
The Club has registered a COVID Safety Plan to comply with the current regulations.
If members have not already done so it is strongly recommended to download the COVIDSafe app.
From August 2021, changes to COVID-19 rules affect the capacity limits for some venues in the Greater Sydney region. There are also changes to the requirements for wearing a face mask.
If you are feeling unwell or have the slightest symptoms you must get tested and isolate pending results.
All players and visitors must register by scanning the QR Code which will be clearly displayed.
Social Distancing and hygiene
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres still applies and must be strictly adhered to
- Hand sanitizer (available) to be used before and after play
Further information on NSW Health website
For further details go to: COVID-19 (coronavirus) | NSW Government